This is a brief overview of the changes introduced by each version.
For the full changelog refer to the
Git version history.
This is the first public series after reaching a feature complete state.
- Feature: Display hotkey footer when pressing ENTER on selected service.
- Feature: Use string identifier (“pxname/svname”) instead of numerical
identifier (“#iid/#sid”) for hotkey actions.
- Bugfix: Display cursor and focus input if started in CLI mode.
- Bugfix: Reload stat data if number of proxies or services has changed.
- Bugfix: Prevent infinite size sync if screen size is larger than supported.
- Docs: Add notes to INSTALL for the man page. (James Briggs)
- Docs: Fix hatop(1) man page and document the new hotkey footer.
- Bugfix: Support terminals lacking different cursor visibilities.
- Bugfix: Handle empty or incomplete info and stat data.
- Bugfix: Handle unknown proxy names with the -p / –proxy filter options.
- Docs: Add initial hatop(1) man page
- Bugfix: Pressing ENTER on the embedded CLI could result in display
corruption. (Cyril Bonté)
- Docs: Add common packaging files CHANGES and INSTALL
- Docs: Add keybind reference in KEYBINDS
- Bugfix: Fix the expected stat CSV format. (Jim Riggs)
- Bugfix: Restore compatibility with Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Bugfix: Handle socket connections to incompatible HAProxy versions.
- Bugfix: Prevent timeout changes to the internal interactive session used to
query for stats.
- The first public and feature complete version.